Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a deputy for al-fath for al-ahd: the next government is going toward removing american forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a deputy for al-fath for al-ahd: the next government is going toward removing american forces Empty a deputy for al-fath for al-ahd: the next government is going toward removing american forces

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]a deputy for al-fath for al-ahd: the next government is going toward removing american forces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 11/4/2020 - 5:27 PM  44[/size]

Al-Ahed News - Follow-up
    Today, Saturday, the MP from the Fatah Alliance Abbas Al-Zamili revealed a message that resulted from the agreement of the political blocs to assign Mustafa Al-Kazimi to form the new government, and a statement that the new government will go toward removing American forces from Iraq.
    Al-Zamili said in a televised interview to "Al-Ahd" channel, that "the American forces violated the Iraqi airspace and violated national sovereignty, and Washington is seeking to pressure Iraqi officials," noting that "the next government is going toward removing American forces from Iraq."
    He added, "Parliament is taking the legal path and international pressure on the United States to remove its forces from Iraq and Iraq, which refuses to be a launching pad for military operations on neighboring countries."
    He continued, "The unification of political forces with Al-Kazemi's candidacy is a direct message to America," stressing, "We reject the presence of any foreign military force inside Iraq and be a starting point for striking neighboring countries."
    He pointed out that "the appointment of an American delegation to negotiate with the Iraqi government came due to political and resistance pressures," explaining, "We seek to establish relations between Iraq and America on the basis of mutual respect between the two sides."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:39 pm