Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministry summons the Turkish ambassador and receives a note of protest against the recen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministry summons the Turkish ambassador and receives a note of protest against the recen Empty The Foreign Ministry summons the Turkish ambassador and receives a note of protest against the recen

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Apr 2020, 6:30 am

The Foreign Ministry summons the Turkish ambassador and receives a note of protest against the recent bombing

14:06 - 16/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, on Thursday, that the Turkish ambassador to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fatih Yildiz , has been summoned and delivered a memorandum of protest against the recent Turkish bombing in northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Muhammad Ali al-Hakim, directed the summons of the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad and delivered him a note of protest," said ministry spokesman Ahmed al-Sahaf, in a statement.
    Al-Sahaf added, "The Foreign Ministry condemns in the strongest possible terms the attack carried out by the Turkish side, which resulted in loss of life and property."
    The joint operations condemned, today, the penetration of Iraqi airspace by Turkish planes, which happened on Wednesday morning and targeted a refugee camp near Makhmur. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:15 pm