Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi Coalition source confirms the existence of withdrawals and explains their reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi Coalition source confirms the existence of withdrawals and explains their reasons Empty Al-Abadi Coalition source confirms the existence of withdrawals and explains their reasons

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 6:17 am

Al-Abadi Coalition source confirms the existence of withdrawals and explains their reasons

12:20 - 04/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A source in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] led by Haider al-Abadi confirmed on Saturday that there were new withdrawals and splits within the coalition, indicating that the withdrawals did not proceed with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but rather extended to several different political forces.
    The source said to the "information", that "a number of deputies of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi withdrew recently because he did not respond to the request of the deputies of the coalition to submit his resignation from the Dawa Party, as well as the presence of influence from some powers on the deputies, especially the representatives of the Sunni component."
    The source added, "The issue of the withdrawal of a number of deputies and their transfer from one bloc to another was not confined to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but rather extended to all political forces, and this is the main reason for not choosing the largest bloc."
    The source, who asked not to be named, pointed out that "one of the reasons for the transfer of representatives from one bloc to another is also the sectarian influences." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:13 pm