Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former minister shocked Iraqis with the country's bitter financial reality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former minister shocked Iraqis with the country's bitter financial reality Empty A former minister shocked Iraqis with the country's bitter financial reality

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 4:51 pm

A former minister shocked Iraqis with the country's bitter financial reality

•  Time: 04/29/2020 23:30:51

•  Read: 3,276 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The former oil minister, Issam Chalabi, revealed the financial reality of Iraq, describing it as "bitter."
    Chalabi said on his page on {Facebook} that "Iraq's revenues from oil in 2020, verified for the month of January 6,163 billion dollars, and verified for the month of February 5,053 billion dollars, while verified for the month of March last 2,999,9 billion dollars."
    He added, "As for revenue expected for the month of April, $ 2 billion, and for next May, $ 1,125 billion. This compares with the need for salaries and pensions for the month of April and for each subsequent month, about $ 4.5 billion. As for the need for the full expenditures required for April and for each subsequent month, at \ / About 7 billion dollars. "
    Chalabi added, "The caretaker government has only days left and it is assumed that a new government will assume its functions, and there is not yet a certified budget for 2020, and no action has been taken to confront the crisis, which is not a regular crisis, but a serious crisis that Iraq has never been exposed to."
    He asked , "Who is responsible for this bitter reality?", But he also "responsibility for the decision or not to take a decision not could go beyond them to take over a new government , the functions of the past and forget and let bygones be bygones and start again , and so the case of Iraq since 2003 , " .anthy
    Wafa Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:33 pm