Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Altercation in the first session in the Parliament

chouchou
    chouchou

Altercation in the first session in the Parliament  Empty Altercation in the first session in the Parliament

Post by chouchou Tue 01 Jul 2014, 4:05 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / Altercation occurred between a group of Kurdish MPs and MPs of the state of law during the first session of the House of Representatives when, Najeebeh Najib MP from the Kurdistan Alliance asked the PM to pay the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region.

The verbal argument between MP, for the Kurdistan Alliance Vian Dhkel and MP, of the state of law, Kadhim al-Sayadi on the subject of recent security incidents, particularly in the province of Kirkuk. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Altercation in the first session in the Parliament  Empty Urgent .. the first altercation taking place in Parliament between state law and the Kurdistan again

Post by chouchou Tue 01 Jul 2014, 4:09 am

Baghdad: Euphrates News} altercation occurred between the MP for the coalition of state law Kazem Sayadi one deputies Kurdistan, after the Kurdish MP demanded Najib Najeebeh of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to break the siege on the salaries of employees of the province. 

[ltr]He said early parliamentary source told the News} {Euphrates today that "altercation reached tangles scuffles occurred between Sayadi one new Kurdish deputies because of the demands of the Kurdistan Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to break the siege on the salaries of employees of the province."

Kurdistan Alliance called from inside the dome of the parliament by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to lift the siege on the salaries of employees in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:46 pm