Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Rasheed Bank announces the end of the grace period for the deduction of installments during the c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Rasheed Bank announces the end of the grace period for the deduction of installments during the c Empty Al Rasheed Bank announces the end of the grace period for the deduction of installments during the c

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Sep 2020, 8:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Al Rasheed Bank announces the end of the grace period for the deduction of installments during the curfew[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-09-02 | 1:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Al-Rasheed Bank announced, on Wednesday, the end of the grace period for paying installments during the curfew period, calling on borrowers to pay their accumulated installments.

The media office of the bank said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of, that "the grace period approved by the bank's board of directors and the general secretariat for[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1122135457/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Council of Ministers[/url] During the ban period, it ended on 1/6/2020, and accordingly, the bank's branches must be reviewed for payment. "

He added, "The one who is late will be withholding the sponsor’s salary and calculating late benefits, which burden the borrower."

The Rasheed Bank had granted a grace period to borrowers after imposing a preventive curfew as a result of the outbreak of the Coronavirus.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:53 am