Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obstacles to the 2021 budget “expanding” away from the region’s share: 4 paragraphs stand against ap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obstacles to the 2021 budget “expanding” away from the region’s share: 4 paragraphs stand against ap Empty Obstacles to the 2021 budget “expanding” away from the region’s share: 4 paragraphs stand against ap

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 11:54 am

[size=30]Obstacles to the 2021 budget “expanding” away from the region’s share: 4 paragraphs stand against approving the budget

2021-03-07
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The talk began to escalate about new and different obstacles to the 2021 budget, after the discussion was limited to the share of the Kurdistan region only.
    The reporter of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in statements to the official agency, that "there are four obstacles hindering the process of voting on the general budget law for the current year."

He added, "The first obstacle relates to political consensus, and the other relates to the shares of the provinces with regard to the third with job grades, and the fourth to the share of the Kurdistan region.
    He pointed out that "what is rumored about including a paragraph in the 2021 budget related to imposing taxes on employees 'salaries is incorrect," noting that "the Finance Committee deleted this paragraph and there were no taxes or deductions on employees' salaries in the budget."

It is noteworthy that Finance Minister Ali Allawi suggested earlier that the House of Representatives put an income tax on all salaries.

Share this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:15 pm