Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist reveals what Iraq pays in annual debt benefits and determines the importance of high oi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist reveals what Iraq pays in annual debt benefits and determines the importance of high oi Empty An economist reveals what Iraq pays in annual debt benefits and determines the importance of high oi

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:11 am

An economist reveals what Iraq pays in annual debt benefits and determines the importance of high oil

•  Time: 03/14/2021 13:24:00

•  Read: 1,664 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Economic expert Basem Jamil Antoine confirmed, today, Sunday, that any increase in oil prices will lead to the economic recovery to higher levels in the country, indicating that the increase leads to reducing the budget deficit and addressing borrowing.

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Antoine told {Al-Furat News} that "Iraq is more rentier than any other oil-producing country," stressing that "any increase in oil prices leads to a good level, and this in turn is also reflected in reducing the fiscal deficit in the budget and stimulating the economy."
    He added that "using the differentials in oil prices leads to investment, job creation and local production." 
    Antoine pointed out that "Iraq is a lender, and borrowing part of it is not productive, as it burdens Iraq, and Iraq pays at least 10 trillion Iraqi dinars annually on the benefits of the office."
    The economist added, "We need to improve management to use this money to benefit from it, to create a productive sector and reduce dependence on the oil sector."    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:55 am