Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi dates enter the world market with 600 thousand tons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi dates enter the world market with 600 thousand tons Empty Iraqi dates enter the world market with 600 thousand tons

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 8:07 am

Iraqi dates enter the world market with 600 thousand tons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture announced that the quantities of dates exported to international markets for the current season have reached 600,000 tons of various kinds. 
    Iraq was ranked first in exporting dates globally during the seventies of the last century, with a number that exceeded one million tons annually, and then declined until it reached the ninth place during the nineties of the last century.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry Mahdi Sahar al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was followed by Al-Iktissad News, that "the countries that imported the largest quantities of Iraqi dates were India, China and Morocco in addition to several European countries," adding that the amount of dates exported to global markets for the current season 600 thousand tons of various kinds.
    He pointed out that "the ministry has made unremitting efforts in the field of supporting and developing the dates sector, by focusing on establishing projects for the propagation of distinctive varieties that are internationally required."
    And he indicated that "the types of exported dates were the largest quantities of the two types of Zahdi and Khestawi, while the rest of the other varieties were in smaller quantities," noting that "the most important governorates producing dates are Holy Karbala, Babylon, Diyala and Basra."
    He stressed, "The ministry continues to provide all facilities to exporters and agricultural marketing companies to restore Iraq's position as the main source of dates in global markets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:31 am