Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative legal: large blocs set contentious conditions in exchange for voting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative legal: large blocs set contentious conditions in exchange for voting on the budget Empty Representative legal: large blocs set contentious conditions in exchange for voting on the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 8:47 am

Representative legal: large blocs set contentious conditions in exchange for voting on the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private.
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Tuesday, the deadline for approving the budget law and setting a date to bring it to Parliament.
    A member of the committee, Salim Hamza, said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma /, that “some large political blocs in Parliament stipulated that in exchange for setting the date for the budget and passing it in the House of Representatives, the vote on the Federal Court law in its new form will take place.”
    Hamza added, "Some of the major blocs categorically refused to pass the budget, and therefore the date for approval is delayed and we expect that it will not pass until after an agreement is reached on the Federal Court law."
    He pointed out that "the big differences over the Federal Court law caused many problems in reaching agreements between Muslim forces and minorities from Christ and others who set conditions in exchange for passing the court law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:30 am