Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The salaries of the region’s employees .. The discussion about it between Baghdad and Erbil will ret

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The salaries of the region’s employees .. The discussion about it between Baghdad and Erbil will ret Empty The salaries of the region’s employees .. The discussion about it between Baghdad and Erbil will ret

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 8:24 am

[size=55][size=35]The salaries of the region’s employees .. The discussion about it between Baghdad and Erbil will return[/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] Mar 22, 2021 - 10:09[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 1116[/ltr]

[size]
      Sumer News: Baghdad ..[/size]
    A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Idris Shaaban, commented on the demand of Kurdish MPs to pay the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees directly from the federal government in Baghdad to resolve this issue in the 2021 budget.
    Shaaban said in a press interview, "The Kurdistan region has a parliament, government and finance ministry, which is responsible for distributing salaries and allocations, and transferring this matter to Baghdad is an infringement of the region's powers."
    He added that "a number of Kurdish representatives are trying, with political motives, to limit the powers of the region and its constitutional and legal entity, through these acts that violate the law and the constitution."
    And MP Ghaleb Muhammad Ali said in his earlier tweet that the Patriotic Union and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) are against decentralization in the Kurdistan region, because we have proven in the budget an important point, which is that the salaries of employees, passports and nationality in the Kurdistan region are directly from Baghdad, but the party The Democratic Union and the National Union were against this decision and are trying to remove this point from the budget, he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:28 am