Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly wi Empty A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly wi

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:13 am

A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly with Baghdad

17:45 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Sulaymaniyah ..
    The leader of the Kurdistan Justice Group, Soran Omar, confirmed, on Thursday, the reasons behind the KDP’s refusal to link the employees ’salaries with Baghdad directly.
    Omar told / Al-Maaloumah agency that "linking the salaries of employees in the region with the federal government directly will reduce the size of corruption and reveal the space and fictitious names, so the power parties do not want to agree to this decision."
    He added that "there are thousands of satellite names of employees in various ministries and institutions who are used by the parties of the authority for the benefit of their projects, so the KDP does not wish to link salaries with the federal government directly, so that the extent of corruption is not revealed and the ruling parties will be harmed."
    A number of Kurdish opposition representatives proposed a project to link the salaries of employees in the region with the federal government through resettlement through the Master Card. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

chouchou
    chouchou

A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly wi Empty Re: A Kurdish leader reveals the reasons for Barzani’s party’s objection to linking salaries directly wi

Post by chouchou Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:11 pm

Bloody kurds.............

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 pm