Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frank26 and KTFA Members Friday Afternoon 3-26-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frank26 and KTFA Members Friday Afternoon 3-26-2021 Empty Frank26 and KTFA Members Friday Afternoon 3-26-2021

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Mar 2021, 6:48 pm

[size=30]Frank26 and KTFA Members Friday Afternoon 3-26-2021[/size]
    Note: Thank you Frank, for all you do, and we hope you have a speedy and complete recovery!
    KTFA:
    FRANK26:  GREETINGS FAMILY........... I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT TWO THINGS......MY OPERATION HAD MINOR COMPLICATIONS THAT PUT ME IN A HIGHER LEVEL OF PAIN. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KNOW THAT TINK AND I PRAY FOR YOU.
    SECONDLY............WALKINGSTICK AND I GAVE YOU OUR OPINION TWO WEEKS AGO AND WE CALLED IT PHASE 1, 2 AND 3. DEFINED IT............EXPLAINED IT..........AND EVEN WENT OVER IT DEEPER BY DRAWING IT OUT ON MY EASLE BOARD.
    CHINA........KUWAIT..........AND CERTAINLY COUNTRIES LIKE IRAQ THAT ARE GOING THROUGH A MONETARY REFORM ARE GOING TO PUT OUT MISLEADING INFORMATION. ONLY THE WEAK WOULD FEED OFF OF THIS AND GET SICK.
    THE STRONG THAT ARE KTFA KNOW THAT WHAT WE HAVE SHARED WILL COME ABOUT. REGARDLESS IF IT'S PRESENTED IN OUR OPINION ...............
    IF YOU LOOK IN THE FINAL ARTICLE THREAD RIGHT NOW YOU WILL SEE ARTICLES THAT ARE WARNING YOU TO BE AWARE OF LIES AND RUMORS CONCERNING IRAQ.
    I WISH YOU ALL WELL AND I WISH THE WELL AMONG US WOULD BECOME STRONG.
    THANK YOU KINDLY.......F26

Samson:  Al-Ta'i reference : Iraqis' money should not be wasted by budgeting in the pockets of the corrupt
    26th March, 2021
    The religious authority, Sheikh Qassim Al-Taie, called for "not to waste the money of the Iraqis by budgeting in the pockets of the corrupt." As he put it
    "The budget is built on the price of a barrel of oil being $ 45, and now it is sold at more than $ 63 per barrel, which means that there is a surplus of nearly $ 20 that should not be wasted in the pockets of the corrupt," the reference to Al-Taie said to "Tigris."
    He called for "keeping this surplus from the price of oil in its own national treasury and accumulating for six months until it reaches a large sum that can be distributed to all Iraqis, noting that" this is an opportunity that should not be missed, which is in the interest of the Iraqi people of all sects.  LINK
    Samson:  Cabinet intends to vote on the holiday law next week
    25th March, 2021
    The Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Cabinet Spokesman Hassan Nazim, announced that the Council of Ministers will vote on the law on public holidays next week
    Nazem said that "the law on official holidays has been completed and will be submitted to the Council of Ministers next week for a vote," indicating that "the law includes 12 holidays that take into account all components of the Iraqi people
    Nazem added, "The House of Representatives will vote on the Iraqi National Day project soon after it is submitted," indicating "the ministry's intention to work on the national anthem project
    Nazem disclosed that "the Ministry of Culture has drafted a new law pertaining to the Ministry," noting that "the new Ministry of Culture Law includes a merger of departments  LINK
    Samson:  An upcoming memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Armenia in this regard
    25th March, 2021
    Minister of Defense, Jumah Inad, and his Armenian counterpart Nikole Pashnyan, today, Thursday, signed a statement of common intentions in preparation for the signing of a memorandum of understanding in the security and military field.
    "I visited the Republic of Armenia, at the invitation of Nikole Pashnyan, the Minister of Defense, and we signed a statement of common intentions in preparation for the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the defense ministries of the Republic of Iraq and the Republic of Armenia."
    He added, "We also discussed ways to enhance cooperation and coordination in the field of defense and exchange experiences in the field of technology for military industries."
    He continued: "I also met with the Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Bash, the Minister of High Technology Industry Hagop Archakyan, and the Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Evazyan."   LINK

Samson:  The Minister of Industry is discussing in Amman the establishment of a joint economic city with Jordan
    26th March, 2021
    On Friday, Minister of Industry and Minerals, Manhal Al-Khabaz, discussed with his Jordanian counterpart joint industrial cooperation agreements, as a continuation of the bilateral and tripartite meetings of the Iraqi ministerial delegation in Amman
    The ministry stated in a statement that "Al-Eqtisad News" received a copy of it, that "Minister Manhal Aziz Al-Khabaz discussed with the Jordanian Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply, namely on joint industrial cooperation agreements to complete the bilateral and tripartite meetings of the delegation of the Iraqi-Jordanian-Egyptian Coordination Council in light of the preparations for the tripartite summit of the leaders of the three countries
    The two sides discussed, according to the statement, "the industrial integration project and mechanisms for activating cooperation in various industrial fields, especially in the field of pharmaceutical industries, veterinary medicines, chemical industries, textile and leather industries and others, in addition to completing discussions regarding the procedures for establishing the joint economic city and a number of joint industrial activities and issues in order to reach a final formula." The Protocol for Industrial Cooperation and Partnership between Iraq and Jordan  LINK
    GMan:   Last time this industrial city was talked about, it was MOU in articles. Now it is an agreement. The difference was talked about by MM and/or PETRA.  All IMO 
    Samson:  The Kurdistan Democrat : Political parties try to block the approval of the budget
    26th March, 2021
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Shakhwan Abdullah, accused political parties (he did not name her) of obstructing the approval of the budget.
    Abdullah told "Tigris", "These forces invoke various pretexts to disrupt the budget, including the regional budget that is dealt with outside the legal and constitutional frameworks, as well as adjusting the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar."
    He explained, "The issue of adjusting the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not concerned with the House of Representatives, but it is related to the Central Bank Law, Article 4 of it, and it is one of the competencies of the Central Bank, indicating that" the terms of reference of the House of Representatives regarding the budget are limited to transfers and allocations, and in the case of To increase it, it must be approved by the government."
    He added, "These practices are aimed at not holding elections. By passing the budget, excuses will not remain for not dissolving Parliament, and there will be a sufficient budget for the Board of Commissioners in the Elections Commission to hold the elections, indicating that" there are political parties that fear early elections because they are convinced that it may lose Its political weight at the government and parliament levels."   LINK
    Jerry1971:  IMO SAME OLD STORY WHEN THE MOMENT ARRIVES FOR VOTE ON THE BUDGET THESE INSTALLED IRANIAN POLITICIANS IN IRAQ PARLIAMENT DO THEY LEVEL BEST TO STOP THE VOTING AND HENCE THIS KEEPS ON DRAGGING WEEK AFTER WEEK MONTH AFTER MONTH DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT GOLDEN DATE WILL ARRIVE FOR THE CBI TO PULL THE TRIGGER …..YET HOPING FOR THE BEST TO HAPPEN SUDDENLY.
    Realtormc:  IMO,All the stuff about the budget is meaningless. It seems that they can change the rate whenever they want.  Did they pass a budget to change it to 1450???  Nope! They just did it. Also Quarter 1 is over in a couple days, so let's see what happens.

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:59 am