Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The stability of oil prices after the return of shipping through the Suez Canal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The stability of oil prices after the return of shipping through the Suez Canal Empty The stability of oil prices after the return of shipping through the Suez Canal

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]The stability of oil prices after the return of shipping through the Suez Canal[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-30 | 01:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Oil prices maintained their stability today, Tuesday, with the resumption of shipping traffic through the Suez Canal.

Brent crude fell 1 cent, or 0.02 percent, to $ 64.91 a barrel.

The price of US West Texas oil rose 3 cents, at $ 61.58 a barrel, after falling 1% in the previous session.

The ships were moving across [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47522/%D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3/ar/]Suez Canal[/url] Again, Tuesday, after the tugs reloaded the giant container carrier Evergiven, which had been blocking a narrow section of the fairway for about a week, causing a massive buildup of ships around the waterway.

With turbulence likely to be minimal, the market shifts its focus to next Thursday's meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and allies among them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Known as OPEC +, who will debate whether to keep restrictions on production that kept millions of barrels per day outside the market to support prices, a strategy that has largely succeeded in recent months.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:38 pm