Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: increase transport fares raise the prices of construction materials in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: increase transport fares raise the prices of construction materials in Iraq Empty Baghdad: increase transport fares raise the prices of construction materials in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Baghdad: increase transport fares raise the prices of construction materials in Iraq

July 10, 2014 10:31   Last Updated: July 10, 2014 10:31Source: Live

3186769.jpg

Ezzat and the Ministry of Commerce Wednesday rising prices of some construction materials in Iraq to an increase in transport fares between regions, pointing to a decline in some of the other areas. Said Director General of the General Company for Trade of construction materials Abdul Mohsen stirrup "The prices of construction materials of local and imported natural and stable, noting that the rise The slight, which happened in some of which dates back to the high transport fares for these materials between the provinces because of the security situation in some areas. "according to the newspaper integrity and added stirrup "The most important materials that have seen a slight increase which is cement, considering that laboratory Cement Taslojh and the North, which is from one of the finest types of cement in Iraq has seen a rise in their because of the increased costs transferred to other areas, "noting that Iraq was able to compensate for the production of these two Almaji increase production laboratory Samawah, Dooh. confirmed stirrup that there is a decrease in some of the prices of construction materials such as rebar and especially the kind of Ukraine, which is the finest quality, reaching a ton of them between 800 to 820 000 dinars, compared to previous three years, which amounted to 900 000 dinars, pointing out that the import capacity of the construction materials that enter through the ports are considered good and is able to compensate for any shortage that could happen in construction materials local. ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 am