Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture reveals the entry of international companies to the line of negotiations to invest in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture reveals the entry of international companies to the line of negotiations to invest in th Empty Agriculture reveals the entry of international companies to the line of negotiations to invest in th

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:26 am

Agriculture reveals the entry of international companies to the line of negotiations to invest in the desert

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture revealed, on Wednesday, that international companies,
     including Chinese, have entered the negotiation line to invest in desert lands in the country.    
    "The ministry encourages investment in desert lands, and there are a lot of areas prepared and prepared for investment, whether local or foreign," said the ministry's spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Iktissad News. For the investment process in Iraq. "  
    Al-Nayef added, "We had negotiations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia earlier days, but they stopped due to fewer groundwater sources, which are only sufficient for a few years, and we invited them to request other areas."  
    He added that "there are other negotiations with international companies, including Chinese companies that entered the line."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:47 pm