Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: Continuation of granting apartments in Samaya, with unprecedented numbers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: Continuation of granting apartments in Samaya, with unprecedented numbers Empty Al-Rafidain: Continuation of granting apartments in Samaya, with unprecedented numbers

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Apr 2021, 7:29 am

Al-Rafidain: Continuation of granting apartments in Samaya, with unprecedented numbers

•  Time: 04/23/2021 09:46:49

•  Read: 3,666 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Eqtisadik Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced the continuation of granting apartments in Basmajah in the bank's designated branches, with unprecedented and unexpected numbers.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The bank’s media office said in a statement that its branches are still continuing to promote the transactions of those wishing to acquire Basmajh apartments, indicating that there is great momentum witnessed by the bank’s branches to go through the transactions of obtaining Basmajh. 
    He explained that the branches that grant housing units to Basmaya are: Al-Mustansir, Caliphs, Al-Amin, Eastern Gate, Al-Firdous, Al-Zahra neighborhood, Baratha, Al-Qasr Al-Abyad, Al-Arabi neighborhood, Al-Amel neighborhood, Al-Ma'rifah, seven palaces, Al-Hurriya, and Al-Mada'in. General Secretariat for the Council of Ministers .
    Raghad Daham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:26 pm