Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi receives the Commander of the US Central Command

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi receives the Commander of the US Central Command Empty Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi receives the Commander of the US Central Command

Post by Rocky Fri 21 May 2021, 7:14 am

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi receives the Commander of the US Central Command
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]16 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received today, Thursday, the Commander of the US Central Command, General Kenneth McKinsey.

During the meeting, they discussed the relationship between Iraq and the United States of America and the International Alliance, where the two sides discussed developments in the field situation and joint coordination in the war against the terrorist organization ISIS, especially in light of the great growth in the capabilities of the Iraqi forces.
    It was agreed to hold the first session of the Specialized Technical Committee, in order to develop mechanisms to implement the outcomes of the third round of the strategic dialogue between Iraq and the United States, and to proceed with the withdrawal of the combat forces of the International Coalition from Iraq.
    Other frameworks for the security relationship between the two countries were also discussed in the fields of training, logistical support and information exchange in a manner that supports the capabilities of the Iraqi military establishment, in order to enable it to reach self-reliance in the face of current and future challenges.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:12 pm