Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stressing his support for the demonstrations ... Allawi calls for the detection of the activists' ki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stressing his support for the demonstrations ... Allawi calls for the detection of the activists' ki Empty Stressing his support for the demonstrations ... Allawi calls for the detection of the activists' ki

Post by Rocky Tue 25 May 2021, 6:42 am

[size=35][size=35]Stressing his support for the demonstrations ... Allawi calls for the detection of the activists' killers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-25 | 05:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, confirmed today, Tuesday, his support for the movement of the masses peacefully rising, calling for the disclosure of the killers of the activists.

Allawi said in a tweet on Twitter, which was followed by Alsumaria News, "I renew support, support and support for the peacefully rising movement of the masses and their right demands to reveal the killers of activists and the parties behind them, and to bring them to a public trial."

He added, "The government's impotence so far in meeting these demands raises doubts about the authority's ability to guarantee electoral security and hold fair elections."

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:02 am