Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Holding the elections on schedule is a national entitlement and a popular demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Holding the elections on schedule is a national entitlement and a popular demand Empty Saleh: Holding the elections on schedule is a national entitlement and a popular demand

Post by Rocky Sat 29 May 2021, 6:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh: Holding the elections on schedule is a national entitlement and a popular demand[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-29 | 03:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, affirmed today, Saturday, that holding the elections on the specified date is a national entitlement and a popular demand.

Saleh said during his speech at the fourth [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/464253242/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1 %D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]conference of civil society organizations[/url] attended by Alsumaria, that "holding the elections on time is a national entitlement and a popular demand," calling for "community mobilization to participate in the elections."

He pointed out that "turning to the people is the solution to facing economic and security challenges," stressing "the need to move forward with real reforms to bridge the gap with the people."

Saleh called on "political forces to arbitrate the language of reason to overcome crises, fight political money and curb corruption," indicating that he "looks forward to cooperating with the House of Representatives on combating corruption," noting that "the desired reform is everyone's responsibility."

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:18 am