Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh to Qatari Ambassador: A secure Iraq and its balanced relations is an important element for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh to Qatari Ambassador: A secure Iraq and its balanced relations is an important element for the Empty Saleh to Qatari Ambassador: A secure Iraq and its balanced relations is an important element for the

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:18 am

Saleh to Qatari Ambassador: A secure Iraq and its balanced relations is an important element for the stability of the region

•  Time: 06/03/2021 14:45:16

•  Reading: 637 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, assured the Qatari ambassador to Iraq, that a secure and stable Iraq, with its balanced and open relations to all, is an important element for the security and stability of the region.
    And the media office of the Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "President Saleh received today, Thursday, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Qatari ambassador to Iraq, Khalid bin Hamad Al-Sulaiti," noting that "during the meeting, joint bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them in various fields were discussed." In a manner that serves the interests of the two brotherly countries and peoples, the relevant regional situations were also discussed, as the importance of easing tensions and maintaining the security and stability of the region was emphasized. 
    According to the statement, Salih said, "A secure and stable Iraq, with its balanced and open relations to all, represents an important element for the security and stability of the region and a point of convergence of interests in it, and a push towards means of economic and commercial cooperation and prospects for development, cooperation and coordination in the face of health challenges, climate change and environmental protection." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:28 am