Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdish delegation returns to the region..Talabani: Very close to a final agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdish delegation returns to the region..Talabani: Very close to a final agreement Empty The Kurdish delegation returns to the region..Talabani: Very close to a final agreement

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:28 am

The Kurdish delegation returns to the region..Talabani: Very close to a final agreement

•  Time: 06/03/2021 00:11:41

•  Reading: 4,901 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Kurdish negotiating delegation returned to the Kurdistan region, Wednesday evening, after its meeting with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and a series of meetings with the federal government in Baghdad.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the delegation, Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, said in a tweet on Twitter, "A while ago, we returned from Baghdad to Erbil. We are very close to a final agreement on a mechanism for implementing the budget law."
    He added, "There are good intentions from both parties, and compliance with the text of the law will have a positive impact on the financial situation in the Kurdistan Region, and will direct the relations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region towards a new stage."
    The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met on Wednesday evening with the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, to discuss the mechanism for implementing the financial budget law for the year 2021, and sending financial dues to the Kurdistan Region.
    The two parties renewed, according to a statement by Talabani's office, "their affirmation of commitment to the budget law, in order to solve the accumulated problems, based on the law and the constitution, and to create a continuous and long-term mutual understanding."
    Ammar Al Masoudi 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:40 pm