Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian company aims to produce 30,000 barrels per day from an Iraqi oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian company aims to produce 30,000 barrels per day from an Iraqi oil field Empty A Russian company aims to produce 30,000 barrels per day from an Iraqi oil field

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jun 2021, 7:10 am

A Russian company aims to produce 30,000 barrels per day from an Iraqi oil field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Russian company, Lukoil, announced, on Saturday, its intention to produce 30,000 barrels per day from the Arido oil field in the Muthanna Governorate, southwest of Iraq.
    The company's president, Vagit Alekperov, said that "the company is currently negotiating with Iraq to develop the Arido field, which was discovered in 2017," expressing his hope that "an agreement will be reached in this regard during the current year."
    Alekperov added, "The company is looking to produce 30,000 barrels per day from the new Iraqi field," noting that "the field needs to be developed for about 18 months to prepare and prepare it before starting production in it."
    The Arido oil field is located as a joint field between the governorates of Dhi Qar and Muthanna, and was discovered within the tenth oil licensing round, with an area of ​​up to nine thousand square meters, and the initial results showed that it contained more than 11 billion barrels at a good production cost.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:59 am