Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif: “Faltan” in the Ministry of Communications, and the minister must open an investigation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif: “Faltan” in the Ministry of Communications, and the minister must open an investigation Empty Alia Nassif: “Faltan” in the Ministry of Communications, and the minister must open an investigation

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jun 2021, 7:26 am

Alia Nassif: “Faltan” in the Ministry of Communications, and the minister must open an investigation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Representative of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, called on the Minister of Communications to open an investigation into administrative violations that occurred in the General Telecommunications Company, and to hold the negligent accountable .
    And she said in a statement today: "The state of (flaw) in the ministry has reached the point where the Director General of the General Company for Communications and Informatics, his administrative assistant and his technical assistant went to dispatch to the UAE to sign a contract. An employee handling matters?” She added, “It seems that the most important thing for these people is dispatching, concluding the contract and (the percentage ).”
    Nassif stressed "the need for the minister to open an investigation and hold the defaulters accountable, and to reveal the contents of the contract concluded in the Emirates and the violations that accompanied its conclusion."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:39 am