Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals efforts to invest human resources in economic development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals efforts to invest human resources in economic development Empty Planning reveals efforts to invest human resources in economic development

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 7:30 am

Planning reveals efforts to invest human resources in economic development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning confirmed, on Monday, that there is no special policy for birth control in Iraq, while revealing efforts to invest human resources in economic development.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said in an interview with "Al-Sabah" newspaper, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that "the ministry has not adopted any policy on birth control in the country because this issue faces several problems if it is implemented or legislated."
    Al-Hindawi added, "The ministry is counting on community awareness in this regard in order to invest the annual increase in a positive aspect to achieve development and not make it a burden on the country."
    He explained, "Countries that have moved towards birth control policies are facing problems and there has become a gap in those societies, as they suffer from a lack of youthful capabilities capable of working, and have become aging and aging societies, as they are described."
    Al-Hindawi pointed out that "the country is witnessing an annual population expansion, but it was not the same size of the increase nearly a decade ago, but it remained high compared to other countries," stressing that "the population reached during the year 2020 to 40 million and 150 thousand people, where it witnessed an increase compared to other countries." the year before.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:50 am