Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq wins membership of the International Labor Organization's board of directors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq wins membership of the International Labor Organization's board of directors Empty Iraq wins membership of the International Labor Organization's board of directors

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 2:58 pm

[size=35][size=35]Iraq wins membership of the International Labor Organization's board of directors[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-06-14 | 08:38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Monday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf announced that Iraq has won membership in the International Labor Organization (ILO) board of directors, as an alternate member for the period "2021-2024".

Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wins membership in the International Labor Organization ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) board of directors as an alternate member for the period "2021-2024", after receiving support from the majority of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] member states.

He added that, "during the elections, which took place virtually on the sidelines of the 109th session of the International Labor Conference for today in [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/48129/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9 %D8%AC%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%81/ar/]Geneva[/url], due to the position he enjoys within the organization and its board of directors and constructive contributions in the relevant meetings."

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:25 am