Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE TALKS ABOUT THE DOMINANCE OF MOBILE PHONE COMPANIES IN THE TELECOMMUNICATI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE TALKS ABOUT THE DOMINANCE OF MOBILE PHONE COMPANIES IN THE TELECOMMUNICATI Empty A PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE TALKS ABOUT THE DOMINANCE OF MOBILE PHONE COMPANIES IN THE TELECOMMUNICATI

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]A PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE TALKS ABOUT THE DOMINANCE OF MOBILE PHONE COMPANIES IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR[/size]

Monday, June 21, 2021 10:31 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center الخبر
    A member of the Parliamentary Communications and Media Committee, Alaa Al-Rubaie, confirmed today, Monday, that the contracts of mobile phone companies have the authority to pass any work they desire, and some officials in the authority are complicit with the owners of the companies.
    Al-Rubaie said in a statement to the "National News Center", "We tried to cancel the contracts of the mobile phone companies, or there were sober and international companies that entered the competition, but these contracts have passed, because these companies have great and wide influence and have the power to pass any work they want, whether the contracts are Or others, so the contracts were passed despite our lack of conviction in this passing.”

He added, "Even the Iraqi street was rejecting these contracts as a waste of public money, and the contracts were signed for a very simple amount. It was assumed that international and sober companies would enter the Iraqi market as a large and promising market with millions of subscribers that could generate money for the Iraqi state."
    He pointed out that "the reality of the telecommunications sector has been lost due to the influence of these companies and the complicity of some officials in the Media and Communications Authority, and we wanted to attribute a new strategic policy to the telecommunications sector and extricate it from the corrupt and the domination of companies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:25 am