Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals “immediate solutions” to the electricity crisis and explains the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals “immediate solutions” to the electricity crisis and explains the reason  Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals “immediate solutions” to the electricity crisis and explains the reason

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jul 2021, 11:57 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adviser to the Prime Minister, Hussein Allawi, revealed, on Saturday (June 3, 2021), the "solutions" that the government seeks to adopt regarding electrical energy in Iraq.
    And the "Sky News Arabia" website quoted Allawi as saying, and IQ News followed him  , that "the Iraqi government is discussing the electrical connection file with the Gulf countries, Jordan and Egypt to put an end to the electricity crisis," noting that "the fruit of these discussions may be in the coming months."
    He added that "Baghdad is already working on implementing several measures to confront the crisis, including the use of solar energy."
    The Prime Minister's advisor indicated that "terrorist organizations exacerbate the electricity crisis, most notably ISIS," noting that "the terrorist organization impedes the transmission of electric power from time to time. This is what happened recently in Anbar, as well as in Nineveh and other areas."
    Regarding the import of electricity from Iran and the debts owed by Baghdad, Hussein Allawi explained that "Iraq's import of electricity from Iran decreased for several reasons, most notably the internal conditions specific to Iran."
    He added, "The Iranian company wants its money, but what prevents us from the US sanctions imposed on Tehran."
    Electricity was cut off in large areas of Iraq on Friday, which prompted popular demonstrations to protest against this.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:42 am