Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appointment of 131 judges and prosecutors

chouchou
    chouchou

The appointment of 131 judges and prosecutors Empty The appointment of 131 judges and prosecutors

Post by chouchou Tue 22 Jul 2014, 7:20 am

Led 131 judges and prosecutors in front of the section head of the judiciary and its senior officials to join up with the owners of power and Amawa between the various presidencies and appeal courts in the provinces.

The head of the judiciary Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, in a speech during the ceremony of swearing in the presence of the "morning": "In the last days of the month of Ramadan to celebrate the appointment of a new constellation of judges and public prosecutors of the graduates of the Judicial Institute and totaling 131 judges and will be distributed among the courts of Iraq, according to need appellate courts and in the light of the requirements of the five-year plan that seeks judicial authority in its goals and objectives impose the rule of law in Iraq and securing human rights and the consolidation of the independence of the judiciary. "

He added that this number will increase the number of judges at the present time to 1514 a judge compared to what it was it in 2003, as the total number of judges in Iraq at the time 573 judges, an increase of three times, noting that "the judiciary happy accession of this constellation to their fellow judges and members of the public prosecutor who preceded them chronologically in the performance of an elimination of the holy, and happy judiciary to colleagues as new graduates of the qualifying session the first organized by the Institute for the development of judicial associated with the judicial authority of the Federal will be appointed judges and prosecutors in the courts of Iraq soon, according to the provisions of Article 36 of the Judicial Organization Law amended Law No. 3 of 2007. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:47 pm