Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM Empty The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:33 am

The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The International Development Bank and CBM, a leading information technology
     (IT) company, have signed a partnership agreement for state-of-the-art ATMs and automated teller machines.
    The agreement aims to develop the payment service for customers and advanced solutions for self-service banking for the International Development Bank, where a contract was made to purchase and support more than 300 advanced ATMs to advance banking services to a global level in performance.
    An official source in the bank confirmed that the agreement comes with the aim of adopting the best technology and global solutions that advance banking services to the world and deploying the largest number of ATMs throughout Iraq to cover electronic card services, and the bank continues to make continuous and advanced investments in the field of banking technology, where CBM will provide the company The first in the field of technology, with long-term support at a global level and high quality, in line with the bank’s plans to provide an international level service that achieves customer satisfaction and with the latest ATM technology supported by high-level technical skills.
    CBM is also a distributor for Diebold Nixdorf, one of the most important providers of ATMs and professional IT solutions in Lebanon, the Middle East and Africa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Diamond like this post

chouchou
    chouchou

The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM Empty Re: The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM

Post by chouchou Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:03 am

Excellent, ATM ready with small notes I believe. Another step closer for our RV

weslin3 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 am