Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International Empty International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 3:23 am

International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The International Development Bank (IDB) announced on Monday that it has obtained a Visa Card global license to issue cards locally. 
    A source at the bank told "Economy News" that "the International Development Bank for investment and finance obtained the license of Visa Card International to issue cards locally," noting that this step is a major banking achievement to develop banking and introduce modern technology to serve customers. 
    The source added that the International Development Bank is ready to cooperate with banks to serve the revolution of banking technology and the creation of new services to be included within the work of the banking system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International Empty Re: International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International

Post by Lobo Mon 23 Apr 2018, 12:08 pm

Thanks Rocky, NOW VISA - MasterCard and Visa - GETTING THERE

Dance banna2 banna3
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International Empty Re: International Development Bank is licensed by Visa Card International

Post by annieharbers Mon 23 Apr 2018, 12:48 pm

Thanks Rocky for all the info you bring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:50 am