Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Action calls on all the winning parties to give priority to rationality and the interest o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Action calls on all the winning parties to give priority to rationality and the interest o Empty The Iraqi Action calls on all the winning parties to give priority to rationality and the interest o

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Oct 2021, 7:16 am

[size=52]The Iraqi Action calls on all the winning parties to give priority to rationality and the interest of Iraq[/size]

Today, Thursday, 10/14/2021, the Political Council for Iraqi Action issued a statement against the background of announcing the election results, and what was stated in it:

We are closely watching the announcement of the results of the legislative elections that took place on the tenth of this October. We hope that all participants will wait for the final results before taking any position that harms the people of the same country.
    The statement added: The challenges of the regionalization and division of Iraq and normalization with the usurping Zionist entity are present in the current scene and everyone must miss the opportunity for those who stalk Iraq evil.
    The statement pointed out: The stage of the long struggle against dictatorship and terrorism, which was deliberately made with the blood of the martyrs and the great sacrifices, we hoped would lead us to good governance and stability.
    The statement concluded by calling on all parties to give precedence to the language of dialogue and rationality in dealing with the results, because the problem today is only in the results of the Shiite house, and here lies the danger. Dialogue and understanding and giving priority to the public interest over other interests is the only way out of this impasse.

information Office
    10/14/2021
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:27 pm