Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi: The anniversary of victory is witnessing a political division, a return to terrorism, and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: The anniversary of victory is witnessing a political division, a return to terrorism, and  Empty Al-Abadi: The anniversary of victory is witnessing a political division, a return to terrorism, and

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Dec 2021, 6:08 am

Al-Abadi: The anniversary of victory is witnessing a political division, a return to terrorism, and horrific economic inflation

•  Time: 10/12/2021 13:41:53

•  Reading: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Haider al-Abadi, the head of the leadership council of the National State Forces Alliance, said that "the anniversary of victory is passing today, and the country is experiencing political division, the unfortunate return of terrorist operations, and a terrible inflation that paralyzes the living capabilities of citizens."
    Al-Abadi said in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it: "They are new challenges that require all of us to rise to the duty to respond to them, in order to win the state's bet once again."
    He added, "The memory of the great victory today, as Iraq triumphed over darkness, barbarism, and ISIS strife, and brought down the largest project that almost afflicted it as a state. On December 10, 2017, Iraq was liberated from the clutches of the serviced and supported ISIS project."
    Al-Abadi continued: "Today, I congratulate the Iraqis on the memory of the victory they made with their blood, and I salute their will and the sacrifices of their heroic fighters, and I assure that this people is able to overcome adversity, no matter how prolonged it may be."
    And he stated, "Winning the challenge today lies in overcoming the political division and working in a team spirit to preserve the state, its unity, sovereignty and the well-being of its citizens, through national unity, effective governance, and efficient and impartial administration of the state to serve the Iraqis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:34 pm