Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A global site ranks Iraq among the “extremist” countries with the risks of travel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A global site ranks Iraq among the “extremist” countries with the risks of travel Empty A global site ranks Iraq among the “extremist” countries with the risks of travel

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Dec 2021, 6:56 am

[size=52]A global site ranks Iraq among the “extremist” countries with the risks of travel[/size]

[size=45]The International SOS website, which specializes in diagnosing health risks, published an annual travel map in 2022, where it ranked Iraq and two other countries among the “extremist” countries in terms of the risks of travel to it.[/size]
    [size=45]Created by medical and safety experts, the updated map of SOS International ranks the current risks of all countries giving organizations a comprehensive understanding of the risks related to the markets in which they operate and travel.[/size]
    [size=45]In its map, the site displayed updated medical, security and road safety risk ratings for each country, resulting in a comprehensive overview of risks by destination.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the map, Iraq, Syria, and South Sudan have been identified as some of the countries that have been classified as “extremist” in terms of travel risks related to travel security.[/size]
    [size=45]Venezuela, Haiti, and North Korea are among the countries with "very high" medical travel risks, and Saudi Arabia, Vietnam and South Africa are included among the countries with a road fatality rate of more than 25 people per 100,000.[/size]
    [size=45]Nordic countries, along with Switzerland, Luxembourg and Slovenia, were classified as low-risk countries for the three categories of security, medical and road deaths.[/size]
    [size=45]Denmark, Finland and Norway are considered among the countries that combine "low" medical risks for travel, "not significant" security risks while traveling, and a road fatality rate of less than 10 per 100,000 inhabitants.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:56 am