Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political bloc rules out a decision soon to form the Iraqi government: It will take a long time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political bloc rules out a decision soon to form the Iraqi government: It will take a long time Empty A political bloc rules out a decision soon to form the Iraqi government: It will take a long time

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Dec 2021, 7:00 am

[size=52]A political bloc rules out a decision soon to form the Iraqi government: It will take a long time[/size]

[size=45]Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Competences Bloc said that the formation of the new Iraqi government will take a long time.[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the bloc, Abbas Al-Atafi, said that "the new Iraqi government will take a long time to form due to the depth of differences between all political parties, not just Shiites."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "political differences are not limited to the Shiite component, but there is a great Sunni-Sunni dispute over the presidency of the House of Representatives, and a sharp conflict between the Kurds over the presidency of the republic, and for this the formation of the new government will not be easy and will be very long, and there is no specific time for this formation."[/size]
    [size=45]The Sadrist bloc topped the final election results, with 73 seats, while the Taqaddam alliance came in second with 37 seats, and the State of Law coalition came third with 33 seats.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:14 pm