Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Trade announces the launch of a new batch of farmers and farmers' entitlements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Trade announces the launch of a new batch of farmers and farmers' entitlements Empty The Minister of Trade announces the launch of a new batch of farmers and farmers' entitlements

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Dec 2021, 6:51 am

The Minister of Trade announces the launch of a new batch of farmers and farmers' entitlements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the Minister of Commerce announced the launch of a new batch
     of farmers' dues.
    A ministry statement received by "Economy News" stated that "in implementation of the directive of the Prime Minister during his presidency of the forty-fourth regular session of the Council of Ministers, he directed him to allocate an amount of 250 billion dinars for the purpose of disbursing the entitlements of farmers marketing the wheat crop for the 2021 marketing season."
    He added that "coordination is continuing with the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of transferring the amount from farmers' dues to the account of the grain company, pointing out that" the company will then take its procedures by dividing the amounts for the sites, according to the instructions and controls in force in the company."
    He pointed out that "the Minister of Trade announced earlier the continuation of paying the dues of farmers and farmers before the end of this year, in support of them and preparing for the next marketing season, which begins in April of next year, which represents the strategic stockpile of wheat that is used to produce flour processed in the ration card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:05 am