Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new rise in inflation rates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new rise in inflation rates in Iraq Empty A new rise in inflation rates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:23 am

[size=52]A new rise in inflation rates in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning announced a slight increase in the inflation rate during the month of November, by 0.5%, compared to the previous month of October.[/size]
    [size=45]The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said, in a statement received by Al-Mada, that "the Central Bureau of Statistics, in its new monitoring of the price movement in the Iraqi local markets, prepared its qualitative report on the consumer price index last November, which showed a rise in the inflation rate." monthly and yearly.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, "The commodity totals, which had the most increase in monthly prices during the past month, were: the miscellaneous goods and services department, which recorded an increase of (7.3%), while the clothing and footwear department recorded an increase of (2%) due to the increase in the shoes group by (%). 0.2%) and the clothing group (2.5%).[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The Department of Home Appliances and Maintenance recorded an increase of (2.2%) due to an increase in the household appliances group by (1.2%) and the furniture and equipment group by (0.9%).”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued, "The health department recorded an increase of (2.5%), and the restaurants and hotels department rose by (2.2%), while the transportation department recorded an increase of (2%), and the food and non-alcoholic beverages department came to register an increase of (2.7%) due to Group prices rise.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement went on to say that “meat witnessed an increase by (2.4%), the vegetables group by (2%), the same percentage (2%), the group of oils and fats increased by (0.4%), the group of sugar and sugar products increased by (2.7%) and the group of bread and cereals. by (2%).[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 am