Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court decides to cancel the state order on the temporary suspension of the work of the P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court decides to cancel the state order on the temporary suspension of the work of the P Empty The Federal Court decides to cancel the state order on the temporary suspension of the work of the P

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:45 am

The Federal Court decides to cancel the state order on the temporary suspension of the work of the Presidium of Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 01/25/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 31

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Tuesday, the Federal Court decided to cancel the state order for the temporary suspension of the work of the elected Presidium of Parliament .[/rtl]
    [rtl]An informed source said, "The Federal Court decided to cancel the state order for the temporary suspension of the work of the elected Presidency of the Parliament ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Earlier, the Federal Court began, during its session, to consider the appeal filed by Representative Basem Khashan regarding the first session of the fifth session of the House of Representatives [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:17 am