Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Ain Al-Assad Is Still Under US Administration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Ain Al-Assad Is Still Under US Administration Empty Source: Ain Al-Assad Is Still Under US Administration

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jan 2022, 6:35 am

[size=38]Source: Ain Al-Assad Is Still Under US Administration
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/30/2022 | 1:51 PM
    [/size]

Information / Anbar..
    A high-ranking security source in Anbar province denied, on Sunday, the news that spoke about entrusting the administration of Ain Al-Assad base to a high-ranking security officer, describing these news as baseless.
    The source said, in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "Al-Anbar, which spoke about receiving the tasks of managing the Ain Al-Assad Air Base for a high-ranking officer in the Ministry of Defense, after the end of the combat missions of the American forces, is untrue."
    The source added, "The tasks of managing Ain Al-Assad Air Base are still under the command of the American forces stationed inside the base building, which occupies large areas of the building."
    He pointed out that "the US forces present inside the al-Qaeda building have not changed, despite the announcement of the withdrawal of combat forces from the base building." finished / 12a

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:47 pm