Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: We Did Not Receive Any Positive Signs About The Hanana Meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frame: We Did Not Receive Any Positive Signs About The Hanana Meeting Empty Frame: We Did Not Receive Any Positive Signs About The Hanana Meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Feb 2022, 6:58 am

[size=38]Frame: We Did Not Receive Any Positive Signs About The Hanana Meeting
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    02/02/2022 | 11:21 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad .. The
    coordination framework confirmed, on Tuesday, that it did not receive any positive signals about the results of the quartet meeting in Al-Hanana, indicating that the Sadrist bloc is still thinking of attracting part of the framework forces in forming the government, and this cannot be accepted.
    A member of the framework, Saad Al-Saadi, said in a statement to / the information /, that "the coordinating framework forces have not yet received any positive signals about the meeting of Al-Sadr, Al-Halbousi, Al-Barzani and Al-Khanjar yesterday in Al-Hanana."
    He added that "the Sadrist bloc is still thinking of polarizing part of the framework forces in forming the government, and this cannot be accepted," noting that "the coordinating framework is still adhering to the unity of its political forces and its decision, either the total participation of all its political forces in forming the government or going to the opposition and to bear the Sadrist movement and those who He has full responsibility.”
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Jawad Al-Ghazali, said in a previous statement that the visit of political leaders to Al-Hanana in Najaf falls within the search for interests, while noting that the period of consensus is critical for the political blocs. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:49 pm