Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah .. “unlucky thieves” robbed a government department treasury and found it empty!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diwaniyah .. “unlucky thieves” robbed a government department treasury and found it empty! Empty Diwaniyah .. “unlucky thieves” robbed a government department treasury and found it empty!

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 5:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Diwaniyah .. “unlucky thieves” robbed a government department treasury and found it empty![/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, a security source in Al-Diwaniyah governorate reported that a governmental department in the governorate had been robbed.[/size]
    [size=45]The source informed that "unidentified persons stormed in the early hours of this morning the Department of Commercial and Financial Control in Diwaniyah."[/size]
    [size=45]The source added; That "the thieves managed, after (breaking the doors) during the storming, to open the case of the Commercial and Financial Control Department and to steal sums of money from the case."[/size]
    [size=45]The source continued; That "unidentified people stormed the central markets department near the commercial control and broke the box and the box, but the box was devoid of any money, after which they fled to an unknown destination."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the competent security forces opened an investigation into the incident, and a process is currently underway to review the surveillance cameras to monitor the movement of the unknown who stormed the two government departments."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:45 am