Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Secret Agreements And Debt Purchases Will Have The Final Word By Choosing The President

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Secret Agreements And Debt Purchases Will Have The Final Word By Choosing The President  Empty Politician: Secret Agreements And Debt Purchases Will Have The Final Word By Choosing The President

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Feb 2022, 6:46 am

[size=38]Politician: Secret Agreements And Debt Purchases Will Have The Final Word By Choosing The President Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/24/2022 | 9:38 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    The independent Kurdish politician, Dr. Saber Ismail, confirmed that leaving the representatives of the Triple Alliance free to choose the candidate for the presidency may not be in the interest of Barzani’s party candidate, pointing out that the purchase of debts and secret agreements will have the final word on resolving this matter.
    Ismail told Al-Maalouma, “The Democratic Party presents Reber Ahmed as a candidate for the presidency, and despite being a well-known figure in Baghdad, Barzani’s party relies on his Sunni and Kurdish allies, as their tripartite alliance brings together nearly 180 seats in Parliament.”
    He added that “the representatives of the Triple Alliance may not vote in their entirety for the Democratic candidate, as this depends on the extent of the desire of the members of Parliament returning to the aforementioned alliance. The aforementioned may not succeed in obtaining the position of President of the Republic.”
    And he indicated that "secret agreements and the purchase of debts will have the final word on the issue of choosing the president of the republic, especially since some armed parties have ample money to buy votes in order to vote for one of the candidates." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:19 pm