Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC Holds An Emergency Meeting As Oil Prices Reach $105 A Barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC Holds An Emergency Meeting As Oil Prices Reach $105 A Barrel Empty OPEC Holds An Emergency Meeting As Oil Prices Reach $105 A Barrel

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Feb 2022, 8:32 am

[size=38]OPEC Holds An Emergency Meeting As Oil Prices Reach $105 A Barrel
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/24/2022 | 6:04 PM
    [/size]

Information/translation.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries started an emergency meeting to discuss the repercussions of the confrontation between Russia and Ukraine, which escalated in the past few hours.
    (This Day) website stated in a report translated by the agency "Information" that "it is scheduled, today, Thursday, that oil producers will meet under the chairmanship of the Nigerian-born Secretary-General Sanusi Barkindo, where the sources of the OPEC secretariat in Vienna indicated that the discussions centered on the implications for supply and demand." The global market is dependent on the commodity as well as how the actions of Russia, a member of OPEC +, can affect the global market.”
    The report added, "The global oil market jumped to 105 dollars per barrel, while West Texas Intermediate crude jumped 7.78 dollars, or 8.5 percent, to 99.88 dollars, this afternoon, following the repercussions of the war."
    He added, "Russia is the third largest oil producer in the world and the second largest oil exporter, and any impact on its production can significantly affect the market, as it is the largest supplier of natural gas to Europe, providing about 35 percent of its natural gas supplies."
    The report indicated that, "Given that OPEC's capacity was already below the required capacity before the latest threat, it is not clear what the producing organization plans to do to ensure that the market remains in a floating state under the new conditions." finished/ 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:19 pm