Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: ball in the court president to assign the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: ball in the court president to assign the Prime Minister Empty Legal expert: ball in the court president to assign the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:33 am

Legal expert: ball in the court president to assign the Prime Minister

08/08/20140 

The legal expert Tareq Harb that "the ball is now in the court of the President to that, according to the constitutional contexts. He said in a statement War Lord's ((eighth day)) The largest bloc is the block that entered the first meeting of the parliament did not submit an appeal or a request to form a larger block. He stressed that this issue came out of the jurisdiction of the Parliament and entered the jurisdiction of the President of the Republic, who shall assign a candidate this block (in reference to state law), despite continuing differences that are political, not constitutional. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:59 pm