Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

El-Saadawi: The Bankrupts Criticized The Federation After The Failure Of Expectations To Stand By Th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

El-Saadawi: The Bankrupts Criticized The Federation After The Failure Of Expectations To Stand By Th Empty El-Saadawi: The Bankrupts Criticized The Federation After The Failure Of Expectations To Stand By Th

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 8:22 am

[size=38]El-Saadawi: The Bankrupts Criticized The Federation After The Failure Of Expectations To Stand By Them
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/04/2022 | 11:53 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi criticized the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani, against the decisions of the Federal Court, pointing out that critics of the decisions became bankrupt after they expected the court to stand by them.
    Al-Saadawi told Al-Maalouma, "Whoever offended the Federal Court has become bankrupt from the current situation after the recent decision on the oil file, as they expected that the decisions would be on their side."
    He added that "the court, after issuing its last decision to cancel the oil and gas law that was voted by the parliament of the region, and obligating Kurdistan not to legislate a law in this regard because the oil is federal, which sparked the region's indignation."
    And he indicated that "the central government is obligated to implement the decision of the Federal Court and abide by the constitution, and it is not allowed to cooperate with the regional government to plunder the country's wealth, and to transfer all the funds for the past years that the region controlled, so the federal government must oblige it to pay." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:25 pm