Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs To Open The File Of Compensation For The US War On

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs To Open The File Of Compensation For The US War On Empty A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs To Open The File Of Compensation For The US War On

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2022, 8:26 am

[size=38]A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs To Open The File Of Compensation For The US War On Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/06/2022 | 3:29 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Sunday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Durgham Al-Maliki, called on the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs to open the file of compensating Iraq as a result of the American occupation.
    Al-Maliki said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "America occupied Iraq and destroyed it brutally, leaving millions of victims and martyrs to this day, so we call on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to play its role and open the file of compensation with the United States of America."
    He added, "Requesting compensation for wars or occupation is the right of every country, as Iraq did with Kuwait, so Washington's turn must come today."
    And he indicated that "with American testimonies, Iraq has been greatly affected, and there are brutal practices that have taken place in Iraq by the US military forces, and there is evidence and proofs that prove all the allegations on the communication sites and channels."
    It is noteworthy that America entered Iraq, under the pretext of possessing what was described as weapons of mass destruction, which the Atomic Energy Agency returned and denied finding any evidence to suggest that Iraq has revived its nuclear weapons program since its abolition in the 1990s, but the invasion lasted 8 years until 2011, leaving behind the emergence of groups Terrorism, including the terrorist organization ISIS. Ended 25 and

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:09 pm