Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Magda Tamimi: cash reserve covers current expenses of the state for a period of one month only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Magda Tamimi: cash reserve covers current expenses of the state for a period of one month only Empty Magda Tamimi: cash reserve covers current expenses of the state for a period of one month only

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Aug 2014, 7:12 pm

Magda Tamimi: cash reserve covers current expenses of the state for a period of one month only

08/11/20140 

Revealed the Member of Parliament for the Liberal bloc Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi, "The cash reserve is currently in a state of 8.8 trillion Iraqi dinars, which is increasing with the export volumes of oil a day, but this amount can cover the expenses of the state for a period of one month only.
    She said al-Tamimi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "The cash reserve in the state do not consider an asset for the state, because the balance can be increased in the event of a daily oil exports.
    Tamimi and opposed the idea of benefiting from central bank reserves, afterthought at the same time that there is a clause in the Financial Administration Act that part of the profits of the Central Bank could be funded by the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:22 pm