Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Source Reveals The Details Of Al-Halbousi's Surprise Visit To The Emirates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Source Reveals The Details Of Al-Halbousi's Surprise Visit To The Emirates Empty A Source Reveals The Details Of Al-Halbousi's Surprise Visit To The Emirates

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 8:24 am

[size=38]A Source Reveals The Details Of Al-Halbousi's Surprise Visit To The Emirates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/02/2022 | 2:47 PM
    [/size]

Information / Anbar..
    An official source in Anbar Governorate revealed, on Saturday, the details of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi's visit to the UAE and his meeting with Sheikh Ahmed Abu Risha.
    The source said in a statement to the "Information" agency that "Al-Halbousi's visit to the UAE and his meeting with Ahmed Abu Risha aims to settle the differences caused by his brother Majid Abu Risha's criticism of the governorate's management mechanism and his possession of all its resources, which created a dispute that led to the issuance of an arrest warrant against him." Majid Abu Risha.
    The source added that "Al-Halbousi urged Ahmed Abu Risha to contact Sheikh Majid for the purpose of containing the differences between the two Sheikhs Majid and Satam Abu Risha, after their criticism of Al-Halbousi's policy in Anbar," noting that "Al-Halbousi had extensive contacts with Anbar Police Commander Hadi Rzej Kassar and the governorate's operations commander, Lieutenant-General Al-Pillar." Numan Al-Zobaie and a number of leaders of the Popular Mobilization before leaving Iraq for the Emirates, and asked the security leaders not to use force for fear of the situation developing into unimaginable consequences.
    Al-Halbousi said, during his visit to the UAE, he is trying to pressure Ahmed Abu Risha to intervene to end al-Halbousi's differences with Abu Risha's brother and cousins. finished/ 12a

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:06 pm