Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil identifies the causes of the fuel crisis in some governorates: We do not intend to raise prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil identifies the causes of the fuel crisis in some governorates: We do not intend to raise prices Empty Oil identifies the causes of the fuel crisis in some governorates: We do not intend to raise prices

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2022, 4:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil identifies the causes of the fuel crisis in some governorates: We do not intend to raise prices[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar identified the causes of the fuel crisis in some Iraqi provinces.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Jabbar said in a statement that "the ministry sells fuel to citizens at two-thirds less than its global price," noting that "the ministry does not intend to raise fuel prices because the poor classes will be affected."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "There are consumers who buy gas oil at the commercial price and compete with the citizen to buy the product at the subsidized price," noting that "there is no way to control the sale of gas oil except by increasing the prices of petroleum products."[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Jabbar pointed out that “improved gasoline is imported at a price of 1500 dinars and is sold to the citizen at a price of 650 dinars, indicating that the ministry loses billions of dollars through subsidies that go to the citizen at a low cost.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Oil stressed that "the policy of the Ministry of Oil is based on the support of the final buyer citizen."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:27 pm