Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AGRICULTURE ALLOWS THE IMPORT OF FOUR AGRICULTURAL CROPS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AGRICULTURE ALLOWS THE IMPORT OF FOUR AGRICULTURAL CROPS Empty AGRICULTURE ALLOWS THE IMPORT OF FOUR AGRICULTURAL CROPS

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2022, 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    AGRICULTURE ALLOWS THE IMPORT OF FOUR AGRICULTURAL CROPS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]16 minutes ago18

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the import of potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplant due to a decrease in their local production and high prices in the Iraqi markets.
     The official spokesman for the ministry, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement that the news agency received a copy of it, that based on the real data, the approval of the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Karim Al-Khafaji, was obtained to allow the import of the following agricultural crops (tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and cucumbers) and from all border crossings.
     He explained, "This came as a result of the decrease in its production locally and in conjunction with the advent of the month of Ramadan, which requires protection of the daily consumer and to prevent a rise in prices, and the import process continues until it is available locally."
     Al-Nayef stressed, "The ministry's policy is to protect the local product on the one hand and protect the consumer on the other hand, and through the application of the agricultural calendar, as well as the data received from the agricultural directorates, which shows the abundance of scarves of the local agricultural product."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:58 am